- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by LICENCIAS, PROYECTOS, SEGURIDAD Y SALUD S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user required to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
The person in charge is LICENCIAS, PROYECTOS, SEGURIDAD Y SALUD S.L.
Its CIF is: B86582756
Its address is at: Calle Aguacate 41, Edificio B, Portal 3, 1ª planta, Local 4, 28054 Madrid
Registered in the commercial register of Madrid in volume 30478, section GNE, inscription 1 of sheet M-548469
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different ways of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Spread content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce in the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Supplant de identity of another user, of the public administrations or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data with advertising purpose and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- Presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- Non-compliance of the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or divergences that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the domicile of the user or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide for no purpose of legal validity.